CLASSES / TOURS
Come visit S.T.E.M. Bunnies during our special sessions for younger scouts and earn awards for scouting. We can cater our presentation to meet specific requirements that your scouts need to complete. Here are some examples:
BROWNIES "Try its"
*Animal Try-it (We can also include items from Watching Wildlife, Eco-Explorer, Math fun, Working it out, Healthy Habits)
CUB SCOUT Belt Loops
*Pet care (We can also include items from Science, Nutrition)
Sign up to come as a group, invite us to your meeting OR come to a special scout session but attend with scouts from other groups.
SCOUTS "FOSTER BUNNY" PROGRAM
Consider "checking out" a STEM bunny for eight weeks for your group. Have families that aren't allergic to rabbits to sign up to host the bunny at their home for a week. This way each scout gets to have the short term responsibility for the bunny. When you sign up, you must have all of the weeks assigned to a family with an emergency contact number provided to our organization. Then arrange for the hand-off schedule for the next family to pick up the bunny, its cage, a play pen and food.
SCOUTS VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Many troops have asked how they can help support STEM Bunnies.
1) Collect items for the bunnies. Water bottles, food crocks, Organic veggies/greens
2) Volunteer to help take care of our bunny colony that aren't checked out.
3) Get trained to help with bunny classes
4) Help get the word out so that more families can find out about fostering a bunny or attending classes
5) Look on our volunteer page for more ideas...